https://d2mejsoa8tvo2o.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/49/2019/06/11145800/AdobeStock_1392110082.jpg 1012 1800 Spectora https://d2mejsoa8tvo2o.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/49/2019/06/10223710/royalsquare1-300x266.png Spectora2018-11-06 17:13:452019-07-22 22:51:17EPA Considers Iowa a high risk state!
EPA Considers Iowa a high risk state!
Important links to understand Radon and its risks.
- A Citizen’s Guide to Radon: The Guide to Protecting Yourself and Your Family from Radon.
Radon frequently asked questions
- Explain working levels (WL) and picocuries per liter of air (pCi/L).
- Are radon measurements accurate and reliable?
- Are we sure that radon is a health risk?
- How can you find a qualified radon service provider in your area?
- How do I get a radon test kit? Are they free?
- Describe the radon epidemiological studies?
- Does the 2009 World Health Organization’s recommendation of a lower radon action level affect EPA’s radon action level of 4 pCi/L?
- How do I know if my radon mitigation system is working properly?
- How do we know radon is a carcinogen?
- How much can a radon mitigation system cost?
- How often should I test/retest my home for radon?
- How does radon get into your home?
- Should I test the soil for radon before building?
- What about radon and radioactivity in granite countertops?
- What about the NPR Story on Radon?
- What are the health effects from exposure to radon?
- What is the average level of radon found in homes in the U.S.?
- What is the debate on radon?
- What is Radon?
- What is the radon hotline?
- Where does radon come from?
- ¿Cómo entra el radón a su hogar?
- ¿Cómo puedo obtener un kit para hacer la prueba de radón? ¿Son gratis?
- Where can I find tribal IAQ resources and materials?
- Why must radon be vented into the air above my home’s roof?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!